If you are serious about creating stunning VFX, animations or video games you need a strong foundation about the subject.This Training program is the best tool you can get to quickly establish yourself in the professional world of 3D animation and visual effects for movies, TV or video games.
This program is all about teaching you how to use the tools and guide you through the entire analytic and technical process of creating stunning visual effects and 3D images using some of the most powerful applications in the industry, likeThe Foundry’s Nuke, Houdini FX, Adobe After Effects, Autodesk Maya and many other applications.
This training program has been designed for people that has never been in contact with computer graphics or artists that already are using CG tools but for some reason want or need to complement their knowledge with proper training.
Notes about the program at CardanFX School of Visual Effects:
You will need to be present Online (live sessions) 1 hour per week during the VFX training course.
This is a visual effects academic program which means that you will also need at least 8 hours per week to complete the classes, projects, video tutorials and assignments.
Why should you study at CardanFX Studios?
- Experienced artists and trainers working in the entertaintment insdustry for more than 15 years.
- We are not a how to do an effect tutorial site. In CardanFX you are always working with your projects and not by our teachers, you really have to get your hands durty and this makes your learning process a lot more effective.
- Learn at your own pace but with somebody always guiding you through the entire program. We are always ready to help with any topic related to your OnLine classes by phone, google hang outs, email, Skype or even facebook.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee. If After 2 weeks of training you feel like this is not the right course for you, we’ll give you your money back.*
- You must be the age of majority in your country in order to apply. If you are a minor your parent or guardian should apply for you.
- Fill out the application form and send it back to us.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Wait for a response (Up to 48 hours)
- Pay tuition according with the program
- Read instructions and policies about our training
- Review materials needed to complete the course
- Review the application and submit again.
- If the reason is because there is not enough room in the course you can change your application to the next upcoming course available.
- High speed internet service (1M recommended)
- PC or MAC with the following specifications : Recent generation processor 32 ( 64-bit Recommended), 2 GB in RAM Memory (4 recommended), 100 GB free space in hard drive.
- Autodesk Maya or Cinema 4D or Houdini
- Adobe After Effects or Blackmagicdesign Fusion
- Adobe Photoshop
- Zbrush or MudBox
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Microsoft Office/Oracle Open Office
Note: Minimum requirements may change without notice. Please contact our IT department if you have any question regarding this subject. We don’t sell or provide software licences.
Unity 3D can be downloaded for free from the developer website.