This workshop is aimed to help you understand how the 3D modeling process works. In this course, we will teach you how to set up your tools and how to get an efficient workflow during production.
After you understand all of the basics we will start exploring different methods of modeling to accomplish different tasks and by the end of the course you will have a complete set of beautiful models created by you.
This course has being designed for people that already knows navigation in 3D space. But if you don’t have this please let us know to give you a free lesson about navigation in 3D space before starting the workshop.
- You must be the age of majority in your country in order to apply. If you are a minor your parent or guardian can apply for you.
- Download the application form (From the link bellow).
- Fill out the application form and send it back to us.
- Wait for a response (Up to 48 hours)
- Pay tuition according with the program
- Read instructions and policies about our training
- Review materials needed to complete the course
- Review the application and submit again.
- If the reason is because there is not enough room in the course you can change your application to the next upcoming course available.
- High speed internet service (1M recommended)
- PC or MAC with the following specifications : Recent generation processor 32 ( 64-bit Recommended), 2 GB in RAM Memory (4 recommended), 100 GB free space in hard drive.
Software Requirements (Online only):
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (Free)
- Microsoft Office/Oracle Open Office (Free)
Note: Minimum requirements may change without a notice. Please contact our IT department if you have any question regarding this subject. We don’t sell or provide software licences.