What is Autodesk Maya?
Autodesk® Maya® is a powerful 3D application that allows you to create amazing CG images for video games, visual effects or any other 3D project by using its modeling, animation, simulation and rendering tools.
What is The Maya Fundamentals Course ?
This is an intensive Training Program that will teach you step by step all you need to know about the main features of SideFX’s Autodesk® Maya® software. After finishing this training program you will have a complete understanding of the application.
In this complete program you are not only going to be watching Tutorials, you will be actually creating amazing artwork with help from your teachers.
What should I expect at the end of this program?
At the end of this Autodesk® Maya® basic course you will be able to work without fear in any project involving 3D animation or modeling.
- You must be the age of majority in your country in order to apply. If you are a minor your parent or guardian can apply for you.
- Download the application form (From the link bellow).
- Fill out the application form and send it back to us.
- Wait for a response (Up to 48 hours)
- Pay tuition according with the program
- Read instructions and policies about our training
- Review materials needed to complete the course
- Review the application and submit again.
- If the reason is because there is not enough room in the course you can change your application to the next upcoming course available.
- High speed internet service (1M recommended)
- PC or MAC with the following specifications : Recent generation processor 32 ( 64-bit Recommended), 2 GB in RAM Memory (4 recommended), 100 GB free space in hard drive.
- Autodesk Maya (Student edition)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Microsoft Office/Oracle Open Office
Note: Minimum requirements may change without a notice. Please contact our IT department if you have any question regarding this subject. We don’t sell or provide software licences.