DescriptionWhat is Autodesk Maya?
Autodesk® Maya® is a powerful 3D application that allows you to create amazing CG images for video games, visual effects or any other 3D project by using its modeling, animation, simulation and rendering tools.What is The Maya Fundamentals Course ?
This is an intensive Training Program that will teach you step by step all you need to know about the main features of Autodesk’s® Maya® software. After finishing this training program you will have a complete understanding of the application.
In this complete program you are not only going to be watching Tutorials, you will be actually creating amazing 3d Objects and animations with help from your teachers.
What should I expect at the end of this program?
At the end of this Autodesk ® Maya ® basic course you will be able to work without fear in any project involving 3D animation or modeling.
Why should you study at CardanFX Studios?
- Experienced artists and trainers working in the entertaintment insdustry for more than 17 years.
- We are not a how to do an effect tutorial site. In CardanFX you are always working with your projects and not by our teachers, you really have to get your hands durty and this makes your learning process a lot more effective.
- Learn at your own pace but with somebody always guiding you through the entire program. We are always ready to help with any topic related to your OnLine classes by phone, google hang outs, email, Skype or even facebook.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee. If After 2 weeks of training you feel like this is not the right course for you, we’ll give you your money back.*
- You must be the age of majority in your country in order to apply. If you are a minor your parent or guardian should apply for you.
- Fill out the application form and send it back to us.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Wait for a response (Up to 48 hours)
- Pay tuition according with the program
- Read instructions and policies about our training
- Review materials needed to complete the course
- Review the application and submit again.
- If the reason is because there is not enough room in the course you can change your application to the next upcoming course available.
- High speed internet service (1M recommended)
- PC or MAC with the following specifications : Recent generation processor 32 ( 64-bit Recommended), 2 GB in RAM Memory (4 recommended), 100 GB free space in hard drive.
- Unity 5 (Unity 5 Pro)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Microsoft Office/Oracle Open Office
Note: Minimum requirements may change without notice. Please contact our IT department if you have any question regarding this subject. We don’t sell or provide software licences.
Unity 3D can be downloaded for free from the developer website.