If you have never used Blackmagic’s Fusion or if you are a current user looking to expand your potential, this training course is the one that you need. Learning composting with us is easy, efficient and effective thanks to our academic training program which consists of three principal characteristics:
- Video training
- Live sessions
- Real projects and feedback
Learn compositing with Blackmagic Fusion and our professional training..
This training starts with the basics but it will also help you understand some of the more complex tasks in when compositing for visual effects.
- Interface and navigation techniques in Blackmagicdesign’s Fusion
- Projects, data, files, nodes and workflow are the core of this second chapter
- Third session of the workshop is all about transformation operations and tools.
- Masking, green screen, keying in fusion and more will be discussed in this chapter.
- In this classes you will learn about color correction tools and other effects like, blur, vignettes, text, etc.
- The last chapter of this Basic VFX compositing training will be about learning animation, tracking and render settings within Blackmagic’s Fusion.
At the end of this compositing training course you will have a complete understanding of the compositing process with Blackmagic Fusion and you will be ready to tackle our more advanced courses.
Why should you study at CardanFX Studios?
- Experienced artists and trainers working in the entertaintment insdustry for more than 15 years.
- We are not a how to do an effect tutorial site. In CardanFX you are always working with your projects and not by our teachers, you really have to get your hands durty and this makes your learning process a lot more effective.
- Learn at your own pace but with somebody always guiding you through the entire program. We are always ready to help with any topic related to your OnLine classes by phone, google hang outs, email, Skype or even facebook.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee. If After 2 weeks of training you feel like this is not the right course for you, we’ll give you your money back.*
- You must be the age of majority in your country in order to apply. If you are a minor your parent or guardian should apply for you.
- Fill out the application form and send it back to us.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Wait for a response (Up to 48 hours)
- Pay tuition according with the program
- Read instructions and policies about our training
- Review materials needed to complete the course
- Review the application and submit again.
- If the reason is because there is not enough room in the course you can change your application to the next upcoming course available.
- High speed internet service (1M recommended)
- PC or MAC with the following specifications : Recent generation processor 32 ( 64-bit Recommended), 2 GB in RAM Memory (4 recommended), 100 GB free space in hard drive.
- Fusion 7 (Fusion 7)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Microsoft Office/Oracle Open Office
Note: Minimum requirements may change without notice. Please contact our IT department if you have any question regarding this subject. We don’t sell or provide software licences.