This program has been created for anyone looking into the knowhow of the videogame creation process. This course will focus strongly on exploring ideas and developing all the main stages of production and transforming it into a playable videogame at the end of the course.
At the end of this course you will have all the basic knowledge required to create your own games or prototypes and continue your ascent into the world of the interactive entertainment.
- You must be the age of majority in your country in order to apply. If you are a minor your parent or guardian can apply for you.
- Download the application form (From the link bellow).
- Fill out the application form and send it back to us.
- Wait for a response (Up to 48 hours)
- Pay tuition according with the program
- Read instructions and policies about our training
- Review materials needed to complete the course
- Review the application and submit again.
- If the reason is because there is not enough room in the course you can change your application to the next upcoming course available.
- High speed internet service (1M recommended)
- PC or MAC with the following specifications : Recent generation processor 32 ( 64-bit Recommended), 2 GB in RAM Memory (4 recommended), 100 GB free space in hard drive.
- Construct 2
- Adobe Photoshop (It’s not mandatory)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (Free)
- Microsoft Office/Oracle Open Office (Free)
Note: Minimum requirements may change without a notice. Please contact our IT department if you have any question regarding this subject. We don’t sell or provide software licences.