This intro to 3D animation workshop has been designed with beginning animators in mind and because of that reason we will introduce you to this amazing activity using the most powerful Software available on the planet.
This workshop includes class instruction taught by mentors, lab sessions and pre-recorded material that will help you to better understand all of the concepts in this class.
At the end of the workshop, you will have all the main knowledge and the discipline to continue your journey as a digital animator and make your ideas move!
- You must be the age of majority in your country in order to apply. If you are a minor your parent or guardian can apply for you.
- Download the application form (From the link bellow).
- Fill out the application form and send it back to us.
- Wait for a response (Up to 48 hours)
- Pay tuition according with the program
- Read instructions and policies about our training
- Review materials needed to complete the course
- Review the application and submit again.
- If the reason is because there is not enough room in the course you can change your application to the next upcoming course available.
- High speed internet service (1M recommended)
- PC or MAC with the following specifications : Recent generation processor 32 ( 64-bit Recommended), 2 GB in RAM Memory (4 recommended), 100 GB free space in hard drive.
Software Requirements (Online only):
- Adobe Photoshop (It’s not mandatory) 30 days trial available form adobe’s website.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (Free)
- Microsoft Office/Oracle Open Office (Free)
Note: Minimum requirements may change without a notice. Please contact our IT department if you have any question regarding this subject. We don’t sell or provide software licences.