This is the kind of workshop that anybody out there trying to get in to the visual effects business should attend (animators, game artists, VFX producers, etc.). This workshop has been designed to take you back stage of the VFX production and workflow.
We will start discussing the history of visual effects, how they did it a hundred years ago and how the technology has been changing since then. Another very important part of this workshop is that we will teach you how to think as a VFX artist and producer so that at the end of the workshop you can pursue your dreams of creating the unthinkable.
- You must be the age of majority in your country in order to apply. If you are a minor your parent or guardian can apply for you.
- Download the application form (From the link bellow).
- Fill out the application form and send it back to us.
- Wait for a response (Up to 48 hours)
- Pay tuition according with the program
- Read instructions and policies about our training
- Review materials needed to complete the course
- Review the application and submit again.
- If the reason is because there is not enough room in the course you can change your application to the next upcoming course available.
- High speed internet service (1M recommended)
- PC or MAC with the following specifications : Recent generation processor 32 ( 64-bit Recommended), 2 GB in RAM Memory (4 recommended), 100 GB free space in hard drive.
- The Foundry’s Nuke (Free PLE edition Download here)
- Adobe Photoshop (It’s not mandatory)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (Free)
- Microsoft Office/Oracle Open Office (Free)
Note: Minimum requirements may change without a notice. Please contact our IT department if you have any question regarding this subject. We don’t sell or provide software licences.