Unity 3D is the game development software application of choice by many game designers and studios around the world.Unity allows you to assemble games by using external assets (these could be images, 3D objects, Audio Files, and scripts) created on external programs like Maya, Cinema 4D or other CG, Audio or programing applications.
As of now, Unity has become the standard game engine on planet heart, that is why if you really want to create or design videogames you must learn how to use it.
Our Unity course will teach you how to create games by showing you the use of many tools and features of this game engine.
We will start from ground zero building up until you completely understand the different stages required to produce a playable Indie videogame. Concepts like the interface, workflow, pipeline, animation, controls, enemies and other many concepts will be discussed during the course.
It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner, an experienced programmer, a game designer or if you simply want to create a game as a hobby. This introductory course will take you there easily.
At the end of this training program you will have a strong foundation and knowledge to start creating stunning 2d and 3D games with Unity.
Why should you study at CardanFX Studios?
- Experienced artists and trainers working in the entertaintment insdustry for more than 15 years.
- We are not a how to do an effect tutorial site. In CardanFX you are always working with your projects and not by our teachers, you really have to get your hands durty and this makes your learning process a lot more effective.
- Learn at your own pace but with somebody always guiding you through the entire program. We are always ready to help with any topic related to your OnLine classes by phone, google hang outs, email, Skype or even facebook.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee. If After 2 weeks of training you feel like this is not the right course for you, we’ll give you your money back.*
- You must be the age of majority in your country in order to apply. If you are a minor your parent or guardian should apply for you.
- Fill out the application form and send it back to us.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Wait for a response (Up to 48 hours)
- Pay tuition according with the program
- Read instructions and policies about our training
- Review materials needed to complete the course
- Review the application and submit again.
- If the reason is because there is not enough room in the course you can change your application to the next upcoming course available.
- High speed internet service (1M recommended)
- PC or MAC with the following specifications : Recent generation processor 32 ( 64-bit Recommended), 2 GB in RAM Memory (4 recommended), 100 GB free space in hard drive.
- Unity 5 (Unity 5 Pro)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Microsoft Office/Oracle Open Office
Note: Minimum requirements may change without notice. Please contact our IT department if you have any question regarding this subject. We don’t sell or provide software licences.
Unity 3D can be downloaded for free from the developer website.