Without a doubt Math is indispensable in our lives, without it we could never figure out simple calculations like time, weather or space. In 3D graphics Math is really important as well because we are dealing with numbers all the time, geometry and many other concepts of Math.
This training program is devoted to artists that want to learn Math but don’t want to deal with complex terminology that probably doesn’t make sense. I will say that here, you will learn Math but by using an artistic approach.
We found that a lot of CG artists run away from Math because they think that it is pretty difficult to master, and let us tell you something… they are absolutely right!!
Math is difficult to master at some degree but as CG artists all we need to know are a few concepts that will make our workflow a lot more easier every time we work on a project.
With that said, we promise you that this course will help you to absolutely understand these concepts so that you can quickly take a step forward in your career.
- You must be the age of majority in your country in order to apply. If you are a minor your parent or guardian can apply for you.
- Download the application form (From the link bellow).
- Fill out the application form and send it back to us.
- Wait for a response (Up to 48 hours)
- Pay tuition according with the program
- Read instructions and policies about our training
- Review materials needed to complete the course
- Review the application and submit again.
- If the reason is because there is not enough room in the course you can change your application to the next upcoming course available.
- High speed internet service (1M recommended)
- PC or MAC with the following specifications : Recent generation processor 32 ( 64-bit Recommended), 2 GB in RAM Memory (4 recommended), 100 GB free space in hard drive.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Microsoft Office/Oracle Open Office
Note: Minimum requirements may change without a notice. Please contact our IT department if you have any question regarding this subject. We don’t sell or provide software licences.