Drawing is a really powerful tool for every CG artist it allows you to describe all sort of ideas in a very specific way.
Drawing also gives you the power to perceive things in different ways because drawing is all about seeing and feeling.
This training course is focused on teaching you all the necessary skills to start drawing for visual effects and video games. In this field very often you need to design characters, landscapes and many other forms that can help you to establish a concept before taking it into a 3D application. All this, translates into a more effective workflow because it allows you to explore forms and other areas of your designs that can be key during production.
Drawing for us is like any other discipline and we believe that everyone can draw. You may ask …why? …right? Well simply because all our students are a living proof of that and so far we haven’t seen anybody failing with our training approach.
Get ready for a very fun journey drawing for Visual Effects and Video games.
- You must be the age of majority in your country in order to apply. If you are a minor your parent or guardian can apply for you.
- Download the application form (From the link bellow).
- Fill out the application form and send it back to us.
- Wait for a response (Up to 48 hours)
- Pay tuition according with the program
- Read instructions and policies about our training
- Review materials needed to complete the course
- Review the application and submit again.
- If the reason is because there is not enough room in the course you can change your application to the next upcoming course available.
- High speed internet service (1M recommended)
- PC or MAC with the following specifications : Recent generation processor 32 ( 64-bit Recommended), 2 GB in RAM Memory (4 recommended), 100 GB free space in hard drive.
- Pencil, eraser and paper is a must.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Adobe Photoshop (Optional)
- ZBrush (Optional)
- Microsoft Office/Oracle Open Office
Note: Minimum requirements may change without a notice. Please contact our IT department if you have any question regarding this subject. We don’t sell or provide software licences.