Without a doubt Photoshop is the number one tool for image manipulation, but because of that same reason it can be overwhelming. The fact of just thinking about the amount of tools, filters and functions that this application has to offer is mind blowing.
This training workshop will help you discover all the tools and functions required to manipulate images professionally. We will start by showing you how to manipulate your interface, open and close files, understand the power of layers and some other techniques used in any style of production that you can implement when editing and manipulating your digital images
By the end of this program you will have all that it takes to start tweaking and editing your images like a PRO.
- You must be the age of majority in your country in order to apply. If you are a minor your parent or guardian can apply for you.
- Download the application form (From the link bellow).
- Fill out the application form and send it back to us.
- Wait for a response (Up to 48 hours)
- Pay tuition according with the program
- Read instructions and policies about our training
- Review materials needed to complete the course
- Review the application and submit again.
- If the reason is because there is not enough room in the course you can change your application to the next upcoming course available.
- High speed internet service (1M recommended)
- PC or MAC with the following specifications : Recent generation processor 32 ( 64-bit Recommended), 2 GB in RAM Memory (4 recommended), 100 GB free space in hard drive.
Software Requirements (Online only):
- Adobe Photoshop (It’s not mandatory) 30 days trial available form adobe’s website.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (Free)
- Microsoft Office/Oracle Open Office (Free)
Note: Minimum requirements may change without a notice. Please contact our IT department if you have any question regarding this subject. We don’t sell or provide software licences.