What is Houdini ?
Houdini is a High-end 3d animation application developed by SideFX. This powerful tool has been used in many blockbuster films like ToyStory 3 and Battle: LA and also in video games like Dead Island.
Houdini is well known because of its powerful (VFX set of tools) particle and dynamic networks based on a procedural environment.
What is The Houdini Fundamentals course?
This is an intensive Training Program that will teach you all you need to know about the main features of SideFX’s Houdini Software. After completion of this course you will have a complete work-flow understanding of the application.
In this Intensive program you are not only going to be taking classes or watching Tutorials. You will be actually getting your hands dirty on real projects created by “you” with help from your teachers that you can later use on building your Demo Reel.
What should I expect at the end of the training?
At the end of this course you will be able to work freely with the application since you will have complete knowledge of all the main features of Houdini including workflow, procedural concepts, expressions, variables, modeling, operators and more.
Why should I study this course at CardanFX Studios?
- We are the first and only company offering a complete On-line training program about Houdini in two different languages.
- In CardanFX you are always working on real projects created by you and not by our Team, which make your learning process a lot more effective. (You can always request files if needed).
- CardanFX is not just about tutorials, we are always ready to help with any topic related to your classes.
- On-line Training!! This makes it easy and accessible from anywhere using a high speed Internet connection.
- Learn at your own pace but with somebody always guiding you through the entire program.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee. If After 2 weeks of training you feel like this is not the right course for you, we’ll give you your money back.*
- You must be the age of majority in your country in order to apply. If you are a minor your parent or guardian can apply for you.
- Download the application form (From the link bellow).
- Fill out the application form and send it back to us.
- Wait for a response (Up to 48 hours)
- Pay tuition according with the program
- Read instructions and policies about our training
- Review materials needed to complete the course
- Review the application and submit again.
- If the reason is because there is not enough room in the course you can change your application to the next upcoming course available.
- High speed internet service (1M recommended)
- PC or MAC with the following specifications : Recent generation processor 32 ( 64-bit Recommended), 2 GB in RAM Memory (4 recommended), 100 GB free space in hard drive.
- SideFX Houdini (Free or Apprentice HD)
- Autodesk Maya (Student edition)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Microsoft Office/Oracle Open Office
Note: Minimum requirements may change without notice. Please contact our IT department if you have any question regarding this subject. We don’t sell or provide software licences.